-
August 4th, 2005, 10:10 PM
#1
Evette
Guest
I have two girls that need to pay a visit to the hospital. One for a leg reattachment
and the other probably a new wig or head.
I will be in Chicago next week for a family reunion/vacation. Do AGP's have hospitals on their premises or will I need to mail them to Middleton? I hope AGP's have hospitals, as I had planned to check both girls in and have them sent back home to California after they are done.
Please let me know what to expect and your experiences with AG hospitals.
[img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2005, 10:18 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I know that AGPNY has one, you drop your dolls off, fill out a form and pay, and then when they are done they are sent back to your house.
I had this done, and it was VERY convenient! As soon as they were done, about a week and a half later, she arrived safe and she looked beautiful! The hospital does a very wonderful job on the dolls. If you are worried about something just write AG a note and they will listen to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2005, 10:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
It's my understanding that you can drop them off at the hossital at AGPC. They will then actually send them to Middleton for the "surgery." They will then be shipped home to you. Someone else may have had a different experience but that's how it worked for us.
-
August 4th, 2005, 10:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I just dropped off one doll for major body surgery at AGPNY
You may want to call ahead to make sure they are opened at the time you will be there.
Make sure you leave your girl's clothes at home, and you may want to print the hospital form from the website to save time!
Good luck and tell your girl to get well soon!
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2005, 10:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It's all the same hospital in Wisconsin. Doing it at an AGP just saves you the hassle of packaging the doll, but you still have to pay for shipping back to your house.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks